Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zak's home

Zak's back in Utahhhhh with his mom and family and I'm SOOOO happy that he gets to spend time with them. However, I'm not happy that they got to go to Lorena's without me, Not to mention they have the ability to get fry sauce anywhere and I don't, NOT COOL! I hope they fedex me some Lorena's and fry sauce STAT!!!! HAHA Zak said he has a burrito saved for me from lorena's, but I can only imagine how that's going to work being 700 miles away LOL maybe he'll kill the bathroom with it when he gets home, ugh great.

Here's Zak and his momma giving me the cheeeeeeeze face!

:D :D :D

I wish I was there! TEARZZZ ;-(




I did manage to cook dinner tonight somehow, I just sorta took stuff in the cupboard and mixed it together with some chicken or something....thats how you cook right? LOL It was pretty good, but I think I'll do taco bell tomorrow night.
That's all for today, good night ya'll!

-XOXO Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment